Prime Male South Africa → The Best Testosterone Pills For Men
Since testosterone levels drop consistently over the
years – an ordinary man loses one percent of his
testosterone each year starting in his thirties – the loss
of energy and libido can unfortunately take the same path.
But Prime Male from Propura may have the answer.
Specifically designed for older men, Prime Male seems to combat the side effects of low testosterone levels by naturally and safely increasing it.
BENEFITS OF PRIME MALE
- Increase in energy
- Improved libido
- Lean muscle
- Loss of extra pounds
- New confidence
- Improved concentration
Available only on the official website, www.primemale.com , Prime Male includes a long list of ingredients that work together to increase testosterone and help you in your life in many ways.
Propura is a UK-based food supplement company that
promises “a scientific path to health and longevity”. Prime
Male is their flagship product.
Propura products are manufactured in an FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved facility, in accordance with good manufacturing practices for food supplements.
They deliver worldwide and offer a money back guarantee if you buy three months of product.
INGREDIENTS AND OPERATION
With a capsule to be taken four times a day, Prime Male
fits easily into an effective diet based on dietary
Prime Male contains large amounts of the main testosterone booster ingredients – and the good point is that there is no proprietary blend, it means you know exactly how much of the good stuff you have:
- D-Aspartic Acid – plays an essential role in the release of luteinizing hormone, which makes testosterone in the testes. Studies have shown that taking D-Aspartic acid can significantly increase testosterone levels after only 12 days.
- Vitamin D3 – Produced in the skin through exposure to the sun and also present in certain foods, vitamin D3 has a positive effect on testosterone because it is classified as a hormone and not a vitamin. Most men can not get enough Vitamin D3 because of their country or job that does not allow them to have a lot of sun. Studies show that men with good levels of Vitamin D have greater amounts of testosterone compared to those who lack this essential nutrient.
- BioPerine – This patented form of piperine extract contributes to the absorption of essential nutrients.
- Luteolin – One of the best naturally occurring aromatase inhibitors. Luteolin is essential for reducing estrogen production. It has been compared to more than 1400 natural compounds and has been shown to be the most effective in reducing the female hormone. It also stimulates androgens, which produces more testosterone.
- Magnesium – Studies have shown that a higher level of magnesium in the blood is directly related to the increase in free testosterone levels. This is because magnesium inhibits sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG), which makes testosterone less available to the body.
- Boron – A nutrient difficult to incorporate naturally in our diet but boron is a great help to increase testosterone. It has been shown to increase testosterone, reduce estrogen and even reduce SHBG. In this study , men who take boron have their estrogen levels reduced by 39% while their testosterone levels increase by almost 30%.
- Muscat Pea – This plant contains levodopa (L-DOPA), which is a direct precursor of dopamine. Muscat pea can also reduce stress by inhibiting the hormone cortisol.
- Nettle Root Extract – Helps release testosterone by binding to SHGB and naturally increasing testosterone levels.
- Ginseng – Research on the effects of this popular medicinal herb on testosterone has shown that it can boost testosterone levels while also improving erectile dysfunction.
- Vitamin B6 – Increases testosterone production in the testes by stimulating androgen receptors.
- Vitamin K2 – Essential for maintaining a stable testosterone level in the testes, vitamin K2 also helps vitamins to function more effectively.
- Zinc – It has been shown to increase testosterone levels, while inhibiting the aromatase enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen.
PRIME MALE SIDE EFFECTS
Prime Male does not contain any known synthetic ingredients, so it can be safely used and should not have unwanted side effects. However, it is always better to check the list of ingredients, in case you are allergic to a component of Prime Male.
Prime Male: the pros and cons
- An impressive list of testosterone booster ingredients
- No side effects
- Positive reviews
- Money back guarantee (if you buy a three-month pack)
- Delivery worldwide
- Lower amount of D-aspartic acid compared to competitive products
- Can not be purchased in stores or elsewhere than on the manufacturers website
What I bought:
Male Prime 3 months product – Includes 3 boxes of Prime Male + 1 free box + 90 days warranty + worldwide delivery
If you hesitate on Prime Male, I advise you to try, like
me. They offer a 90-day money back guarantee with the
3-month pack and they even add a free bottle. What do you
have to lose?
To learn more about this add-on and how he has helped other men, visit www.primemale.com .